(1) TERMS OF SERVICE:
Last modified on April 30, 2017.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by RamondoMedia, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old.
If you do not agree with all of the following Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Website.
- Your funnels101.com Account and Site. If you create a blog/site/account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and RamondoMedia may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause RamondoMedia liability. You must immediately notify RamondoMedia of any unauthorised uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. RamondoMedia will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate an account and/or blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog's URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by RamondoMedia or otherwise.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay RamondoMedia the one-time and/or monthly and/or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for a product/service/upgrade and will cover the use of that product/service/upgrade for a lifetime, monthly or annual subscription period as indicated.
- Refunds & Money Back Guarantee.
Please see Section (2) REFUND POLICY below.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify RamondoMedia before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorise us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to RamondoMedia in writing.
- General Terms.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay RamondoMedia the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. RamondoMedia reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Please see Section (2) REFUND POLICY below for information regarding refunds.
- TAXES and GST. For customers purchasing services from RamondoMedia within Australia, the full price of each product is inclusive of the Australian GST (Goods and Services Tax) and payment must be made in $USD. For customers purchasing services from RamondoMedia who are outside of Australia, the full price of each product is exclusive of the Australian Goods and Services Tax.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. "Email support" means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by RamondoMedia to respond within five business days) concerning the use of the VIP Services. "Priority" means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free funnels101.com services. All support will be provided in accordance with RamondoMedia standard services practices, procedures and policies.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors.
RamondoMedia has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, RamondoMedia does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. RamondoMedia disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites.We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which funnels101.com links, and that link to funnels101.com. RamondoMedia does not have any control over those non-RamondoMedia websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-RamondoMedia website or webpage, RamondoMedia does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. RamondoMedia disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-RamondoMedia websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As RamondoMedia asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by funnels101.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify RamondoMedia in accordance with RamondoMedia's Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy. RamondoMedia will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. RamondoMedia will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of RamondoMedia or others. In the case of such termination, RamondoMedia will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to RamondoMedia.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from RamondoMedia to you any RamondoMedia or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with RamondoMedia. RamondoMedia, funnels101.com and its associated sub-domains, the funnels101.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with funnels101.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of RamondoMedia or RamondoMedia's licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any RamondoMedia or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. RamondoMedia reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Attribution. RamondoMedia reserves the right to display attribution links such as 'Blog at funnels101.com,' theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner's terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. RamondoMedia reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. RamondoMedia may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. RamondoMedia may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your funnels101.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by RamondoMedia if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from RamondoMedia's notice to you thereof; provided that, RamondoMedia can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties.The Website is provided "as is". RamondoMedia and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither RamondoMedia nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will RamondoMedia, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to RamondoMedia under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. RamondoMedia shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless RamondoMedia, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between RamondoMedia and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorised executive of RamondoMedia, or by the posting by RamondoMedia of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the State of Western Australia, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Perth. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. ("JAMS") by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Western Australia, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; RamondoMedia may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
By submitting Content to RamondoMedia for inclusion on your Website, or by using or purchasing any of its products or services, you grant RamondoMedia a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, RamondoMedia will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, RamondoMedia has the right (though not the obligation) to, in RamondoMedia's sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in RamondoMedia's reasonable opinion, violates any RamondoMedia policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in RamondoMedia's sole discretion. RamondoMedia will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
(2) REFUND POLICY:
We here at RamondoMedia Pty Ltd / paulramondo.com / funnels101.com / ramondomedia.com.au want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you have any questions or issues relating to a purchase you have made from the Website, please let us know by contacting our support team directly using the details below.
Our support team's email is: support (at) ramondomedia.com.au .
Within the 30 day period that follows your purchase of FUNNELS101 [2.0], RamondoMedia offers a Money Back Guarantee. In order to qualify for this money back guarantee, you, the customer, must be able to demonstrate all of the following:
(b) Customer has been in the program for less than 30 days total AND
(c) Customer requesting the refund is able to provide RamondoMedia with copies of, or links to all of the assets listed below. These assets must be 100% completed and working.
- 1 x Attraction Lead Magnet
- 1 x Courtship Lead Magnet
- 2 x Attraction Content
- 1 x Attraction Lead Magnet Landing Page
- 1 x Courtship Lead Magnet Landing Page
If all of the above conditions are met by the customer, please submit your refund request to support (at) ramondomedia.com.au
Within the 30 day period that follows your purchase of 46 Digital Marketing Funnel Hacks eBook, RamondoMedia Pty Ltd will extend a 100% Money Back Guarantee providing:
(a) the request for refund was made via email to support (at) ramondomedia.com.au within 30 days of the original purchase date.
If the above conditions are met, RamondoMedia Pty Ltd will refund the user with their full purchase price.
Supplier’s Refund Prerogative:
(a) In the event, for whatever reason, the supplier (RamondoMedia Pty Ltd) is unable to deliver any of its products/services, to any Customer who has purchased this product, RamondoMedia reserves full rights, permissions and the prerogative to refund the Customer’s purchase price in full.
Simply contact our support team at support (at) ramondomedia.com.au and let us know you’d like a refund.
No refunds are provided after more than 30 days following the purchase of FUNNELS101[2.0] and all refunds are discretionary. If you opted for a payment plan and you do not refund within 30 days, you are required to complete the remaining payments of your payment plan.
No refunds are provided after more than 30 days following the purchase of 46 Digital Marketing Funnel Hacks eBook and all refunds are discretionary.
If Customer has elected to pay in full or monthly instalments, Customer must request a refund within 30 days of the purchase date.
After day 30, all payments are non-refundable and Customer is responsible for full payment of fees, regardless of whether Customer selected to pay in full or monthly payments, or completes the program. All payments must be made on a timely basis.
All refunds are discretionary as determined by RamondoMedia Pty Ltd.
If you have any questions, contact us via support (at) ramondomedia.com.au
The author and publisher make no representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy, applicability, fitness, or completeness of the contents of this Site. The information contained in funnels101.com and its associated sub-domains is strictly for educational purposes only. Therefore, if you wish to apply the ideas, content and strategies contained within funnels101.com and its associated sub-domains, you are taking full responsibility for your actions.
Limitation of Liability:
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE, OUR SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, INCLUDING ITS MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, OR THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, OUR LIABILITY AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.) YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES ON THE SITE, OR WITH ANY OF THE SITE’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE AND THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND/OR MATERIALS.
THIS SITE IS CONTINUALLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, AS TO ITS ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR APPROPRIATENESS FOR ANY PURPOSE.
PARTICIPANT/CUSTOMER acknowledges and agrees that no representation has been made by COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES and relied upon as to the future income, expenses, sales volume or potential profitability that may be derived from the participation in or purchase of any product or service on this SITE.
The author and publisher disclaim any warranties (express or implied), merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose. The author and publisher shall in no event be held liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of this material, which is provided “as is”, and without warranties.
As always, the advice of a competent legal, tax, accounting or other professional should be sought.
The author and publisher do not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any sites or resources listed or linked to inside funnels101.com and its associated sub-domains.
All links are for information purposes only and are not warranted for content, accuracy or any other implied or explicit purpose.